Individuals and businesses representing all levels of the auto care industry are encouraged to participate in the “Be Car Care Aware” campaign! The Car Care Council is the information source for the “Be Car Care Aware” consumer education campaign, providing information on the benefits of regular vehicle care, maintenance and repair. Drive more consumers to your business and build a positive brand by getting involved. How can I get involved?
- Use Free Promotional Marketing Materials
- Participate in Car Care Months in April and October
- Host a Consumer Vehicle Check-Up Event
- Order Popular Car Care Guides
- Download and print out our ‘Be Car Care Aware’ Materials
Logos The Car Care Council (CCC) encourages the use of campaign materials and logos as part of the mission to educate consumers on the importance of vehicle maintenance. To maintain the brand integrity of the “Be Car Care Aware” campaign, guidelines have been set to ensure usage is consistent and appropriate. Those guidelines can be found HERE. POS Materials The Car Care Council point-of-sale materials are available for download: “Car Care Month” banner “Event Today” banner “April is National Car Care Month” poster “October is Fall Car Care Month” poster “Be Car Care Aware” brochure “Be Car Care Aware” mirror hanger “Be Car Care Aware” logo sticker
Printable materials The April and October posters are available for downloading and in-house printing. For printing files for other POS materials, please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
Car Care Guides The popular 80-page Car Care Guide is available in English and Spanish. The guide covers major services, 12 vehicle component groups, service interval recommendations as well as an expanded section on ‘green’ car care and sections on understanding your warranty, finding an auto repair shop and more. Check out the electronic version which you can also link to your company’s website. Want some for your shop or business? Order online today!
Tune Up Your Website
- Add the Car Care Council logo to your page.
- Add a display banner promoting National Car Care Month or Fall Car Care Month.
- Display or link to recent consumer articles.
- Link to the Service Interval Schedule where consumers can enter their vehicle information to receive email updates when basic maintenance services are due.
- Link Car Care Clips from YouTube
- Link to the electronic version of the car care guide. Note: This version is no/t to be downloaded and distributed. The electronic version may only be linked.
- Download and share Winter Car Care Tip images.
Communicate With Your Customers
Use the Car Care Council’s information, advice and tips to communicate with your customers and prospects. Online The Car Care Council’s blog located on carcare.org includes the latest press releases and information for consumers and the social media pages are constantly updated with this material. Follow and share on the following platforms:
- Facebook: Find the latest updates, see what’s popular and share content with your Facebook fans.
- Twitter: Bite-sized updates that are easy to share. Remember to tweet to us @CarCareCouncil
- YouTube: The council’s YouTube channel shows clips on car maintenance and what to expect at a repair shop. The videos are designed to make customers feel more comfortable with the vehicle maintenance process. Check out our new video on navigating an auto parts store!
- Pinterest: Here we are using the power of images to engage consumers on the importance of vehicle maintenance.
- Instagram: Engaging followers with visual car care tips and fun photos.
- Subscribe to our monthly e-brief newsletter for industry and campaign updates!
- Download and share Winter Car Care Tip images
- Download and play Car Care Clips in your waiting room.
- Use the Car Care Council’s promotional materials to promote car care months and display car care tips. When they leave, send them home with a mirror hanger in their car or with a free car care guide that includes your logo or attached business card.