The Women’s Board awards annual scholarships to female students studying to enter the auto care industry. Students, apply here.
In 2014, the Women’s Board will be giving away seven scholarships to female students studying to enter the auto care industry — four to postsecondary students and three to high school students. The Becky Babcox Women’s Board scholarship recipient, a postsecondary student, will receive $5,000, and a trip to the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev. The WB will administer the 2014 Continental Female Leadership Scholarship, awarding $5,000 to an additional postsecondary student. Two other postsecondary students will receive $4,000 and $3,000 respectively. The top high school senior recipient will receive $3,000, and two others will receive $2,000 each.
Scholarship recipients are selected and notified by representatives of the Car Care Council Women’s Board.
Learn more about the scholarships and our winners HERE.
Congratulations to the 2014 WB scholarship recipients!
- $3,000 – Samantha Cotell, Hyannis, Mass.
- $2,000 – Ashlee Strunk, Idyllwild, Calif.
- $2,000 – Whitley Bailey, Summit Hill, Pa.
- $5,000 and an AAPEX trip – Sara Mohon, Greenville, S.C.
- $5,000 – Emily Lowdermilk, Palo Alto, Calif.
- $4,000 – Ashley Frank, Nashville, Tenn.
- $3,000 – Sara Lohnes, Eaton, Ohio