The Car Care Council Women’s Board is comprised of auto care professionals dedicated to providing opportunities, education and career leadership to women in the auto care industry through:
- Networking – driving personal and professional development
- Mentoring – career mentoring with industry leaders
- Recruitment – supporting women entering the industry by providing resources, and awarding scholarships
- Recognition – presenting the Women of the Year, Becky Babcox Women’s Board Scholarship award winner and Automotive Communications Awards
- Industry Advisors – on female consumer education
- Communication – providing up to date information on industry trends
REGISTER TODAY: Automotive Communications Awards. The Awards, supported by the Automotive Communication Council, applaud companies and agencies for their exemplary advertising, marketing, merchandising and/or effective PR. Award winners will be honored at a press conference Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015 during AAPEX in Las Vegas, Nev.
Hurry! Deadline is August 28. Register today.
Women’s Board associates - Sign up for the mentorship program online.
Thank you to our Women’s Board Sponsors!
Women of the Year award winners.