The Car Care Council Women’s Board is comprised of auto care professionals dedicated to providing opportunities, education and career leadership to women in the auto care industry through:
- Networking – driving personal and professional development
- Mentoring – career mentoring with industry leaders
- Recruitment – supporting women entering the industry by providing resources, and awarding scholarships
- Recognition – presenting the Women of the Year, Becky Babcox Women’s Board Scholarship award winner and Automotive Communications Awards
- Industry Advisors – on female consumer education
- Communication – providing up to date information on industry trends
Save the Date: Tuesday, Nov 3
Attending AAPEX? Be sure to join the Women’s Board at their annual reception Tuesday evening, Nov 3, at 5p.m. The networking reception will follow a press conference honoring the Automotive Communications Awards winners, Women of the Year awards winners and the Becky Babcox Scholarship winner!
Women’s Board associates - Sign up for the mentorship program online.
Thank you to our Women’s Board Sponsors!
Women of the Year award winners.